Sunday 10 March 2013

Turning Point :)



I was lonely and depressed
I felt like killing myself
I was trying to hold on
But something had to go wrong

Friends came but misunderstood me
Later they fought with me
We all got separated
In the end I got hated

I thought my bestie would support me
But she also left me
I felt alone
My life was fully torn

The pain was increasing day by day
It wasn’t decreasing in any way
I decided to suicide
It was my only place to hide

When my friends came to know
They regretted and didn’t let me go
They said, “We care for u”
I said, “Do u’ll really do? “

Their sudden care and affection
Put me in a bitter confusion
But then I realized
That even I was a special part of their lives

We fixed our lives again
This time no sorrows, no pain
We promised we won’t do any mistake
And here’s my life’s second take ! :)  

                                                         - $ag$ ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment