Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Broken Me




My mind told me, “Leave and move on”
My heart said, “No it’s not time for a new dawn”
I heard my hearts voice
And yes it was a wrong choice
You said you’ll love me forever
When u left I realized u meant never
You left me with bitter pain
Which comes out through blood rain
Yes I know I act insane!
The cuts look good on my hand
They take me away to a better lonely land
Cold blood drops on the floor
The cuts don’t pain anymore
I look at myself in the mirror
And allow myself to cry
I sit in the corner to cry
Each day I die
The scars remind me of u
For me it’s nothing new
My life is empty without u
I truly miss u
I miss u to the core
I know we can’t be like before
I know it’s over forever
For u I was just litter
Im looking forward to the day I die
Hoping you’ll come to give me a final good-bye!
I miss you baby
I really miss u!  

-         $@g$ !

No comments:

Post a Comment