Friday 8 March 2013

The Wrong Guy



You came in my life as friend
And held my hand when I was at the end
U didn’t let me fall
U gave me hope again

I told u every little thing
U always heard me patiently
We spoke day and night
and u always cherished me with a smile

One fine day u proposed me
and u said u love me
It was a the happiest day of my life
Forever I decided to be ur wife

We couldn’t go a day without talking
We spent days and nights chatting
You gave me back my smile
But it was just for a while

Something somewhere went wrong
I had no idea what was really going on
Things started changing
The relationship started fading

You ignored me,
You hurt me
And somewhere u made me realize
That u started getting irritated by me

Things started getting worse
I felt I was cursed
I wanted to give up on you
But my heart didn’t allow me to hurt u

But u did hurt me
And there u left me
I cried for u
I think someday I’ll die for u !

Im yet waiting for u
Yes ! I do miss u
People said ur the wrong guy
And yes even I say that
And now its time to say a final good-bye !!

                                                                                                                    - Sags ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment