Wednesday 26 June 2013

Happiness



 I was so messed up with life
I wanted to come out coz it was really high time
I couldn’t see hope anymore
Something was hurting me to the core
I decided to leave my parents and go
To a wonderland which only I know
I thought even god gave up on me
But to a surprise he did come for me
He pulled me out of the darkness
And in return he filled my life with a tons of happiness
                                                                                                                                 - Sags !

1 comment:

  1. *"Know me for my abilities ,and not my disabilities"*

    | *A SHOW FOR A CAUSE*|

    MUSIC🎤|ART🎨|DANCE👯‍♂

    *Exceptional and Outstanding Performances*
    From The BLIND , DEAF & MUTE and DIFFERENTLY-ABLED

    Come and Get Amazed by their Potential !😍

    ♿💃🏼EPiC🎉😃
    (Encouraging Potential in Community)

    📆14th January, Saturday
    ⏰5pm-9pm .
    🏣Ganesh Kala Krida manch, near Nehru Stadium, Swargate, pune.

    📱🎟For Passes Contact :
    Plz contact me
    8600720105
    8237006733

    Buy Passes Online @ www.eventbeep.com
    For cashless Transaction

    Organised by:
    Leo club of Poona


    ****Help us promote this event****

    ReplyDelete