Sunday 14 April 2013

My Broken Heart



Something is just going wrong
I can see my life falling down
My heart is crying
Each day it’s dying
It’s longing to be with u
For it just keeps missing u
It knows it has lost u
But yet it loves u
It wants to love u more n more
Even if u don’t bother about it anymore
My little heart is so mad behind u
That now it just beats for u
There was a time my heart used to beat for me
But now it doesn’t even listen to me
I try taking it away from u
But this stubborn doesn’t wants to get apart from u
This stupid knows u’ll never come back
But yet it believes u’ll turn back
My heart knows the fact that ure gone
Yet it doesn’t want to move on
My little heart is lost and all alone
It is fully torn
It has many reasons to mourn!
Yes, u broke it! And there u’ve left it </3
But I believe someday my heart will be fine
Now my heart has a wish
Forgetting u is its first and last wish!
                                                                                    -   Sags!

2 comments: